Creators of authentic personal custom–made and small group travel experiences with love and care all over Asia.
Active Asia inspires and showcases the kind of holidays & lifestyles that we and our friends and their friends want to have.
We work with wonderfully loyal and talented travel agents throughout New Zealand.
Cambodia13 Accommodation34 Tours7 Cruises
China24 Accommodation43 Tours4 Cruises
Japan30 Accommodation60 Tours0 Cruises
Laos11 Accommodation21 Tours2 Cruises
Myanmar22 Accommodation31 Tours5 Cruises
Thailand13 Accommodation33 Tours0 Cruises
Vietnam44 Accommodation108 Tours13 Cruises
Long Beach ResortPhu Quoc, Vietnam
Tucked away in Duong Dong Town occupying a prime spot on an idyllic stretch of beach, recharge and nurture yourself with a stay at this resort. Accomm ...
Buddha Zen HotelChengdu, China
Oozing character and serene charm, this boutique hotel is located adjacent to the ancient Wenshu Monastery, where you can listen to Buddhist sermons a ...
Grand Hotel SaigonHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Considered one of the oldest hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, this restored French colonial style hotel sits nestled in a scenic riverside area. With guest ...
Inle Princess ResortInle Lake, Myanmar
Sheltered in a peaceful inlet on the eastern shore, beneath Blue Mountains that range across the high Shan Plateau, this resort is a hidden refuge in ...
- "Our trip was great. Everything went as smooth as silk and we had a very relaxing time which was our intent."The Hollands
- "The team had an amazing time and everything we organised ran like clock-work!! They LOVED their guide!!! And they LOVED Tokyo!!"Leanne
- "The best travel advisories to deal with, they listened well to what we wanted from our holiday, made fantastic suggestions and we were completely wow’d!!!!"Anita
- "You should be super proud of the product you have and the people working locally for you. Loved Loved Loved it!"Toni
- "We have fallen in love with the Vietnamese people who are generally so pleasant and cheerful and helpful."Jeremy
- "We had a blast in Vietnam and were wowed by the guides and people who helped us along the way."Marsha
- "We are really pleased that we chose to do an independent tour, and just had some day trips organised but with free time to do our own things."Mr. and Mrs. Murie