Creators of authentic personal custom–made and small group travel experiences with love and care all over Asia.
Active Asia inspires and showcases the kind of holidays & lifestyles that we and our friends and their friends want to have.
We work with wonderfully loyal and talented travel agents throughout New Zealand.
Cambodia13 Accommodation34 Tours7 Cruises
China24 Accommodation43 Tours4 Cruises
Japan30 Accommodation60 Tours0 Cruises
Laos11 Accommodation21 Tours2 Cruises
Myanmar22 Accommodation31 Tours5 Cruises
Thailand13 Accommodation33 Tours0 Cruises
Vietnam44 Accommodation108 Tours13 Cruises
La Siesta Resort & Spa Hoi AnHoi An, Vietnam
Situated in a rural location on the edge of Hoi An Town but only a 15-minute walk to the town centre. This hotel is renowned for its great staff and h ...
Grand Prince Hotel New TakanawaTokyo, Japan
Located in the attractive Takanawa district, this hotel is set amidst five acres of Japanese garden. A five-minute walk will see you approach shops, r ...
Shangri-La Hotel GuilinGuilin, China
Overlooking the picturesque Li River, this hotel offers an unforgettable way to experience Guilin. With a classic, oriental style ambience, guest room ...
Park Hotel TokyoTokyo, Japan
Ideally located, this hotel is within close proximity to Shiodome Subway Station, Hamarikyu Gardens, Tsukiji Fish Market and the Ginza shopping area. ...
- "Our trip was great. Everything went as smooth as silk and we had a very relaxing time which was our intent."The Hollands
- "The team had an amazing time and everything we organised ran like clock-work!! They LOVED their guide!!! And they LOVED Tokyo!!"Leanne
- "The best travel advisories to deal with, they listened well to what we wanted from our holiday, made fantastic suggestions and we were completely wow’d!!!!"Anita
- "You should be super proud of the product you have and the people working locally for you. Loved Loved Loved it!"Toni
- "We have fallen in love with the Vietnamese people who are generally so pleasant and cheerful and helpful."Jeremy
- "We had a blast in Vietnam and were wowed by the guides and people who helped us along the way."Marsha
- "We are really pleased that we chose to do an independent tour, and just had some day trips organised but with free time to do our own things."Mr. and Mrs. Murie