Creators of authentic personal custom–made and small group travel experiences with love and care all over Asia.
Active Asia inspires and showcases the kind of holidays & lifestyles that we and our friends and their friends want to have.
We work with wonderfully loyal and talented travel agents throughout New Zealand.
Cambodia13 Accommodation34 Tours7 Cruises
China24 Accommodation43 Tours4 Cruises
Japan30 Accommodation60 Tours0 Cruises
Laos11 Accommodation21 Tours2 Cruises
Myanmar22 Accommodation31 Tours5 Cruises
Thailand13 Accommodation33 Tours0 Cruises
Vietnam44 Accommodation108 Tours13 Cruises
Areindmar HotelBagan, Myanmar
This hotel is nestled among the temples of New Bagan, just south of the city walls and is designed for travellers looking for an oasis of green after ...
Amata Garden ResortInle Lake, Myanmar
With unbroken views of the tranquil yet soothing backwaters and the emerald green Shan Hills, this resort sits on the eastern bank of Inle Lake at Ing ...
Grand Hyatt Erawan BangkokBangkok, Thailand
Experience the vibrant city of Bangkok with a stay at this hotel. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is surrounded by prime lifestyle shoppin ...
Buddha Zen HotelChengdu, China
Oozing character and serene charm, this boutique hotel is located adjacent to the ancient Wenshu Monastery, where you can listen to Buddhist sermons a ...
- "Our trip was great. Everything went as smooth as silk and we had a very relaxing time which was our intent."The Hollands
- "The team had an amazing time and everything we organised ran like clock-work!! They LOVED their guide!!! And they LOVED Tokyo!!"Leanne
- "The best travel advisories to deal with, they listened well to what we wanted from our holiday, made fantastic suggestions and we were completely wow’d!!!!"Anita
- "You should be super proud of the product you have and the people working locally for you. Loved Loved Loved it!"Toni
- "We have fallen in love with the Vietnamese people who are generally so pleasant and cheerful and helpful."Jeremy
- "We had a blast in Vietnam and were wowed by the guides and people who helped us along the way."Marsha
- "We are really pleased that we chose to do an independent tour, and just had some day trips organised but with free time to do our own things."Mr. and Mrs. Murie